Help Center

Life After Bankruptcy

Two Men Shaking Hands

Many debtors are unsure of what life will be like for them after bankruptcy. While bankruptcy shows up on your creditor report for years, there are many steps you can take to rebuild your credit and get back on track. At Long & Long P.C., we give you tips and assistance in any way we can to ensure you get your finances back to normal. 

Alternatives to Bankruptcy

Sometimes filing for bankruptcy isn’t the right move, such as if you make too much money to qualify for bankruptcy. Fortunately, there are some alternatives you can choose from to help reduce your debts: debt settlement and loan modification. At Long & Long P.C., we help you determine which plan is right for your financial situation.

Stop Creditor Harassment

Filing for bankruptcy is already a rough experience, so you deserve to have peace from creditor calls. Once your bankruptcy petition is filed, an automatic stay goes into effect, which essentially prohibits creditors from harassing debtors. And if creditors keep calling, they may be liable for court sanctions. Talk to us if you are being harassed.

Client Reviews

Marty is absolutely compassionate, understanding and very upfront person. Very professional and EXCELLENT in what he does. When I ran out of options to keep up with our financial obligations during COVID 19...

George S.

Marty Long was able to navigate my difficult case and get me the best case scenario outcome. In addition, I am extremely pleased that there were no additional costs from the original estimate Marty gave to me...

Tony R.

Martin was extremely helpful with our bankruptcy. I pelted this guy with so many questions and had to have filled up his email a billion times and he helped me understand the process to feel confident in our...

Kayla R.

Contact Us

Fill out the contact form or call us at (303) 832-2655
to schedule your free consultation.
  • phone.png Free Consultation
  • availabilty.png Former Bankruptcy Trustee
  • no-fee.png Call Now (303) 832-2655

Free Consultation (303) 832-2655